Light-weight with a pop of color, the Birdie personal safety alarm is easy to spot in your bag. To help deter an attack, activate the LOUD 130db siren and flashing strobe light. Birdie comes with a solid brass keychain to transition with you from day to night––around town, on the trails, across campus, and out at night.
To replace Birdie's batteries:
- Open the alarm via the side seam hole and remove the screws.
- Insert 2 CR2032 batteries.
- Replace the screws and snap the casing back together.
- 130db siren and flashing strobe-light
- Solid brass keychain
- On/Off switch
- Alarm dimensions 3.5" x 1.125" x 0.5"